Oil & Gas Services
From lease acquisition to full project coordination, LSI provides prompt, thorough and efficient land services. With over 35 years of management experience in the oil and gas industry, we have the expertise required to successfully oversee every phase of our clients' projects. We achieve results for our clients and help them reach their goals.
The Oil and Gas Division coordinates all land services for the industry including:
- Oil and Gas Leasing
- Lease Records Management
- Project Supervision
- Leasehold Research and Reports
- DTO and DOTO Title Curative
- Surface and Mineral Ownership Reports
- GIS Leasehold and Project Mapping
- Federal and State Government Agency Research, Reports and Permitting
- Due Diligence
- Damage Settlement
- Well Site Selection
- Real Time Computerized Lease Records
- Project Management (including 1099s and Bonus Payments)
- Customized Reporting Specific to Each Client's Needs
- Right-of-Way (Road, Pipeline and Electrical Right-of-Ways)
- Surface Use Agreements
- Facility Sites
- Mineral Acquisition
- Acquisition and Sale Due Diligence
- BLM and State Lease Sale Representation
LSI's computerized land management system reduces the time and expense involved in prospect development and management operations. Project information and updates are presented in clear, concise, readable formats. Internet and email access also enables LSI to coordinate constantly changing prospect data and to prepare and transfer data quickly and economically to our clients.
Our field personnel, qualified and experienced land professionals specializing in the oil and gas industry, consistently negotiate terms most beneficial to our clients. Assignments have varied from small lease plays and right of way acquisition assignments to large multi-county and multi-state projects. We have negotiated river crossings in excess of one-quarter mile in width and sensitive river, road and railroad bore site locations on public and private property. When the acquisition criteria allow, LSI considers key factors such as the impact of clearing timber, damages to croplands, soil erosion and proximity to wetlands, lakes, rivers and streams.
Contact us today to learn how you can benefit from our experience!